New Members Meeting Fund- Usage Outline
As announced at the Mid-Year Meeting 2011 a fund has been agreed to support State Associations with their efforts to affiliate leagues not currently members of the United States Adult Soccer Association. The fund is titled as New Members Meeting Fund and will provide grants of up to $2500 and is open to all States to apply. The grant is designed to cover the cost of hosting meetings with nonaffiliated leagues.
The grant can be utilized by each State Association over a number of meetings or spent entirely on one event however a remittance report needs to be submitted for each meeting and copies of receipts attached.
- One application per State for fiscal year October 1st 2011 to August 31st 2012.
- All applications must be made on official application form.
- Maximum grant application amount $2500.
- Grant to cover following expenses: Meeting Space Rental, Refreshments & Travel Expenses.
- Grant can be used to cover more than one meeting.
- Completed remittance report to be submitted by year end August 31st 2012 & copies of receipts attached. (For each meeting)
- All checks will be made payable to the applying State Association.